The Fantastic Four

Tennis

Rafael Nadal,  Pete Sampras,  Andre Agassi,  Roger Federer

 

I’m a big fan of tennis, no doubt about it. I may not be able to watch the game on television due to time difference between Manila and other countries but still, I make it a point to be updated on news especially on the four Grand Slam each year.

One of my dream is to watch the 4 Grand Slam, 25% of that dream was already fulfilled when I watched Australian Open before in Melbourne. But I guess the remaining 75% will still remain as a dream.  For the meantime, I just enjoy myself watching tennis matches being shown on television. ~~~07.25.12 / Random

Advertisements